Full automatic die cutting machine ( bottom sucktion feeding):
* Technical Information:
Max. sheet size
Min. sheet size
Max die-cutting area
Inner chase size
E, B, C, A, and AB flute corrugated board( Thickness: 1mm—8.5mm)
Min. width of side scrap edge
Min. gripper edge width
Cutting rule height
Max mechanical speed
Usual working speed
4500 S/H (Depend on the product arrangement , paper and operation)
Required power supply
380V, three phase, 50HZ
Compressed air pump
Displacement of air compressor: 1.05m3/min, 12kg/cm2-------prepared by the user.
Scope of pressure adjustment
Detailed introduction of every part of the machine:
1. Lead edge feeder
- Top Gear and precise lead edge feeder design, allowed consistent feeding with different quality corrugated board.
- New technology polyurethane wheel surface with grid lifter and air cushion ensure smooth feeding and accurate alignment even warped board.
- Fine vacuum suction adjustment through inverter adapts to wide range stock from F flute to double wall corrugated.
2. Sheet Transmission and alignment section
- Selectable left and right side push lays to ensure accurate alignment
- Advanced non-stop adjustment of feeding timing, reduce down time
- Front gauge non-stop back and forth adjustable t o accommodate variation in gripper margin
3. Die Cutting Section
- Die Cutting station safety door and pneumatic die chase safety locking system
- Air cushion underneath the cutting plate for easy sliding through
- Main drive adopts high quality precision worm gear and toggle system
- New Technology of driving index with large motion angle to allow gripper bar gentle start and stop, less and smaller nicks required to achieve higher productivity. Equipped with overloading protection torque limit dutch.
- Cutting pressure fine adjustment wheel with position indicate guage
4. Stripping Section
- Stationary middle stripping board, coupled with zero jerk, smooth upper frame motion curve with extra punch at the moment of impact to obtain cleaner waste removal
- Gripper bar register block at outlets of stripping station ensures the accuracy of stripping
- Center line system for quick stripping tool set up and change over, compatible with centerline
- Front edge waste removal system removes and transfers waste edge outside the machine via conveyor belt
5. Counting and Collecting section
- Escalator delivery fork cooperate with non-stop air cylinder for neat and positive conveying to belt table. Bundle delivery table is ready for further connection with breaker for inline operation( to be required at order)
- Electrical batch counter as standard
- Spring leaded adjustable chain tensioner for maintaining constant tension thus reducing stress on chains and producing smooth gripper bar movement.