LXC-280S Single Facer Corrugated Machine
- 120m/min (Steam Heating System)
- 80m/min (Electric Heating System)
- Available width: 1400, 1600, 1800mm
- Cardboard transmitting method adopts Vacuum suction, and keeps flute profiles stable under the high-speed running
- The wind machine absorbs corrugated paper to middle corrugated rollers through vacuum box and form corrugated profile.
- The width of wind groove of lower roller is not exceeding 2.5mm, can reduce fringe marks of single corrugated paperboard.
- Transmission part adopt gimbal transmission, away from vibration source, and make the transmission more steady and reliable, and easy to maintain.
- The speed reducing box is oil-lubricating, close gear transmission, and will reduce machine vibration.
- Glue area will be electrically adjusted, glue unit can be running independently when machine stopped, and prevent glue running out.
- Glue unit adopts auto-supply glue circularly, pneumatically reset and has buffering effect.corrugated single face.
- Upper corrugated roller surface are treated by special mesh snicked and chrome plated.
Feedback from contact with us